"ONE LAST JOB" 88-90 Print
£30.00 - £95.00
Print of original One Last Job painting.
In April 2015, the Hatton Garden Safe Deposit Company, an underground safe deposit facility in London's Hatton Garden area, was burgled. The total stolen may have a value of up to £200 million and the incident has been called the "largest burglary in British legal history." The heist was planned and carried out by six elderly men who were experienced thieves, all of whom pleaded guilty and received prison sentences in March 2016. Four other men were also tried on suspicion of involvement; three were found guilty and sent to prison, while the fourth was cleared.
• Unframed, high quality paper print only
• Limited Edition. A4, A3, A2 & A1 Prints
• Signed and Numbered by Charlie Palline. (on back)
• Rolled and shipped in protective tubes (unless A4 / hardback envelope)
• High Quality prints made in CP’s studio
• Boarderless print
• Perfect for Framing
• Worldwide shipping available
🇬🇧The estimated delivery time for UK orders is 1-7 working days.
🌍The estimated delivery time for International orders is 5 - 10 working days.
We aim to print and ship your artwork as soon as possible. However due to the care taken in each print, sometimes it may take a little longer.
Thank you for your support
All sales are final.